Membership at the Otoe County Wildlife Club is open to the public. Membership costs $100 per year for both new and renewing members, and is valid from January 1 to December 31. If a application for a new member is received after the July board meeting, the membership for that year is $50.
To become a member, applicants must have:
- a current NRA membership.
- a valid email address if they wish to receive updates on club activities throughout the year.
and complete the following:
- fill out the form on this page, or fill out an application card, available at the clubhouse.
- present themselves to the Board of Directors at the monthly board meeting on the first Wednesday of the month.
- pay the appropriate dues based on join date.
- complete ten hours of service to the club within twelve months of application. This can be completed by working at various club events and leagues, maintenance of the grounds, or other activities at the discretion of the Board of Directors. In lieu of completing service hours, an additional $250 can be paid.
Once all requirements are met, the applicant will receive a membership card and key to the North Property (rifle range), as well as a copy of the club's by-laws, range rules, and guest rules.